Canción

El arco le susurra a la flecha antes de ser disparada: "me debes tu libertad"

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Depths of winter


As my heart beats inside my chest, the feeling that missing you evokes within me grows, having you afar has made this a hard and awful week. I wish I could bring up the subject, but I'm too afraid of just making things worse.

I can't find the words to tell you that i miss and adore thee, that thy absence has vanished me to a cold and desolate land which freezes my heart and soul. I miss thee as the sun misses the flower in the depths of the cold and dark winter. In the depths of the winter where there's no place to direct its shine. Oh, beautiful irony! For not even the sun nor the fires of hell can give warmth to my heart in thy absence, as thy arms and embrace give me all the warmth I could possible long for.

No comments:

Post a Comment